Monday, April 4, 2016

The Success and Failures of Cosmetic Dentistry and Your Dental Implant


Dental implant is the best answer to losing a tooth. There are two ways dental implants can be done – endosteal and subperiosteal. As the name suggests, the former has the screws and metal posts in the bone, while the latter has it on the bone. Between the two, however, it is the endosteal dental implant that is considered to be the more common one. Successes and Failures Generally, dental implant procedures enjoy a 95% success rate. There are, however, a number of reasons why a dental implant could fail. These could include incorrect positioning of the implant which, in turn, could be caused by a cosmetic dentist not having extensive knowledge with the procedure.
http://irvinetustindentalimplants.com/the-success-and-failures-of-cosmetic-dentistry-and-your-dental-implant/

7 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure out a solution to replacing the teeth I got knocked out during my hockey game over the weekend. Usually I wouldn't care, but my fiance will if I have missing teeth for our wedding photos being taken next month. I haven't thought about getting dental implants yet and I think that this will have to be my best bet in fixing the problem. http://www.morphettvaledentalcare.com.au/dental-implants/

    ReplyDelete
  2. TeethNightGuard is providing personalized fitting and highest quality customized dental guards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative article which is about the 123 clinic and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.
    123 clinic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth.Brandon Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information! Dental Implants have become the gold standard for tooth replacement in dentistry. It is important to choose the right dentist who can provide advanced treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

    You Can see also my services..

    Mexico is popular medical tourism and medical travel destinations in the world. Mostly due to the quality Dental implants, GERD, plastic & laser eye surgery.


    Visit Now - http://www.medxico.com/

    ReplyDelete